One to one training sessions for all puppies and dogs.
One to one training sessions provide complete focus on you and your dog, sessions are tailored to suit your individual needs.
- Ideal for giving you a head start with training before attending my puppy or group classes!
- Is your puppy play biting you or your children?
- Are you struggling with house training?
- Is your pup unsettled at night time, causing you sleepless nights?
- Perhaps your pup or dog missed out on puppy classes and you would like some support with training?
- Have you adopted a new rescue dog and would like some help with training?
- Does your dog ignore your call to come back, jump up or pull on the lead?
Whatever the area of training you would like to improve, contact me for more details and to book an appointment.
One to one sessions are held in the comfort of your own home or on a walk and notes are provided after the first session for you to refer back to.
I will create a training plan to suit you and your puppy or dog. All training techniques are kind, modern and reward based.
Advice, support and guidance from an experienced, qualified and accredited trainer and behaviourist.
At a glance…
Initial training sessions are 90-minutes long, subsequent sessions are 60-minutes long.
One to one training sessions are only available on Thursday afternoons and all day on Fridays. Some limited Saturday morning appointments are available.
- One session £75
- Two sessions £130
- Three sessions £180
- Four sessions £220
Faye is an amazing dog trainer, would definitely recommend and use again!
A special thank you to Faye for helping me with Maisie’s sleep problem, I really appreciate it!
Faye is very calm and gentle and has a great way with Blue.