Group training classes for puppies and dogs over 5 months old.
These improver classes are ideal for puppies who have completed a Puppy School Maidenhead course, for those would like to brush up on some general training skills or for those completely new to training.
During the 4-week course you will learn how to teach your dog to pay attention to you, come back when you call, walk on their lead without pulling, greet people without jumping up and much more!
The classes are tailored to suit you and whatever stage your dog is at with appropriate progression each week. Fun and friendly classes.
Puppy and dog training using modern, reward-based training techniques. Advice, support and guidance from an experienced, qualified and accredited trainer and behaviourist.
At a glance…
- 4-week course
- 60-minute, indoor classes
- Small classes to ensure individual attention
- Free bag of treats on week 1 of the course
- *Course fully booked* course start date is Wednesday 8th September, class starts at 6pm at Woodlands Park Village Centre, SL6 3GW.
- The next course with availability begins at 7pm on 13th October at Woodlands Park Village Centre, SL6 3GW. Places can be booked here: https://bookwhen.com/trainwithfaye/e/ev-skyd-20211013190000
Thanks for your advice and for having such relaxed, fun sessions – for owners and their dogs!
Loving the classes and you’ve been so helpful. I’ll definitely be recommending you!
Faye is really warm and welcoming, our dog loves her!
Lexi has progressed beautifully