Group training classes for puppies and dogs over 5 months old.
These classes are ideal for puppies who have completed a Puppy School Maidenhead course, for those would like to brush up on some general training skills or for those completely new to training.
During the 4-week course you will learn how to teach your dog to pay attention to you, come back when you call, walk on their lead without pulling, greet people without jumping up and much more!
The classes are tailored to suit you and whatever stage your dog is at with appropriate progression each week. Fun and friendly classes.
Puppy and dog training using modern, reward-based training techniques. Advice, support and guidance from an experienced, qualified and accredited trainer and behaviourist.
At a glance…
- 4-week course
- 60-minute, indoor classes
- Small classes to ensure individual attention
- Free bag of treats on week 1 of the course
- Mondays: the next course start date is 2nd August, class starts at 6pm at Furze Platt War Memorial Hall, Maidenhead, SL6 7NG. Only 1 place left! The place can be booked here https://bookwhen.com/trainwithfaye/e/ev-s6ek-20210802180000
- Mondays: the next course start date is Monday 6th September, class starts at 6pm at Furze Platt War Memorial Hall, Maidenhead, SL6 7NG – booking link to be released soon. Please contact me to be added to the waiting list.
- Mondays: start date is 28th June *6pm & 7:15pm courses fully booked*
Loving the classes and you’ve been so helpful. I’ll definitely be recommending you!
Faye is really warm and welcoming, our dog loves her!
Lexi has progressed beautifully